Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Diwani order includes more than 120 thousand members of the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Diwani order includes more than 120 thousand members of the popular crowd Empty Newspaper: Diwani order includes more than 120 thousand members of the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:23 am

Newspaper: Diwani order includes more than 120 thousand members of the popular crowd

09:14 - 10/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper Al-Arabi al-Jadeed reported on Saturday that Diwani's order issued by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on adapting the conditions of the popular crowd includes more than 120,000 members.
    The newspaper quoted in a report seen by (information), the officials said that "covered by the decision Thursday night exceed the barrier of 120 thousand fighters." 
    According to the officials, "there are also 30 thousand volunteers are still hanging between joining or rejecting the crowd, who joined in 2016 and beyond to the crowd and not from the beginning," noting that "the decision or the law needs to detail many will be announced in Definitely a later statement. "
    For their part, the leader of the popular crowd Ali al-Kadhmi, according to the author, that "the fears launched by some of this law and the status of the crowd is not free of sectarianism and exaggeration and intimidation," adding that "the crowd must be rewarded, not to be said to thank God for your efforts and promised to After four years of fighting, I think this is the best reward for them. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:58 am