Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon Empty Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Mar 2018, 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon
    JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu discussed with President Donald Trump during their meeting in Washington a week ago an Israeli plan, the newspaper reported.
    The newspaper quoted US military sources as saying that "Netanyahu reviewed with Trump, and later with senior US National Security Council officials, led by Defense Secretary Jim Matisse, national security adviser Herbert McMaster and CIA Director George Pompeo, Iran, including Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. "
    The sources told the newspaper that "Israel discussed in detail the sites and bases that will strike in Syria, expressing willingness to help cut" Tehran-Baghdad-Damascus-Beirut "which Iran seeks to split from Tehran to the Mediterranean Sea, Iraq, Syria and Jordan, "she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon Empty Re: Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon

Post by wciappetta Sun 11 Mar 2018, 6:02 am

hmmm it's election time in Iraq, this sounds like embellishment...

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon Empty Re: Newspaper: America and Israel are preparing for military action in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon

Post by weslin3 Sun 11 Mar 2018, 7:35 am

Sounds like more propaganda to me..
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 11 Mar 2018, 9:59 am

Israel has said that Iran will not be allowed to establish bases in Syria and they have been bombing on the Golan Heights side of Syria, but nothing about Iraq.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:30 am