Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's policy marks an epidemic in Iraq and a "grave" American mistake: this is our position on a r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's policy marks an epidemic in Iraq and a "grave" American mistake: this is our position on a r Empty Abadi's policy marks an epidemic in Iraq and a "grave" American mistake: this is our position on a r

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 3:12 am

[size=32]
    Abadi's policy marks an epidemic in Iraq and a "grave" American mistake: this is our position on a relationship with Israel[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

In his office in the fortified Green Zone in Baghdad, Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi spoke of the "epidemic" of corruption in his country and the efforts needed to prevent an organized organization from regrouping, as well as regional issues such as the war in Syria, And the Palestinians. 
    Abadi was also frank about Iraq's support for Iran and wished Iran and the United States not to turn his country into a battleground for any proxy conflict. In an interview with Time magazine: " 
    Now that you have broken a thorn," you actually called, why do you still need US troops here? Should not they return home?
    It was a serious mistake of the US administration, in 2003, to make the invasion of Iraq an official occupation. 
    "I do not call for the survival of US forces in Iraq, but at the same time I do not want a half-completed mission. There are safe havens for Syria, some of them on the border with Iraq, we must not forget that a" Region, and were not far from achieving that dream. 
    - Cooperate with the US administration hostile to Iran, although you are allies close to Iran, and rely on Iranian support in your fight, "he said," how do you reconcile these two alliances?
    - There is a common denominator, is that this terrorist organization represents a threat to the international community, and also poses a threat to Iran and the region, and I think there is a strategic interest for the United States and its allies in that under US leadership. We do not want interference in our internal affairs. The conflict between the United States and Iran is going back years. It has nothing to do with us. My message to them is: I ask you not to settle your accounts on Iraqi soil, we need your support.
    - Can Iraq stand up to another attack similar to a "dubious" attack, perhaps under another name?
    No country can tolerate such an attack. It is a huge human and material cost. Our policy is to prevent this happening. People must feel that they are part of this country and that they are citizens of this country. Reconstruction is also essential. We have paid the price twice: when the forces of «Dahesh» flowed into Iraq from Syria, causing the displacement of millions of citizens, and many of them were killed. And also when we began to liberate our areas, where there was great destruction. We have estimates of the cost of up to $ 46 billion.
    - Anyone I spoke to complained about corruption, have you found it difficult to uproot this scourge in the last few years?
    - It is already an epidemic. People ask me to put the corrupt in prison. But where do I start? It's hard work. That means a lot of investigation, a lot of this investigation should be done abroad, because the funds have been transferred abroad. The fundamental change in question is to make our system transparent and remove bureaucracy, because corruption hides in bureaucracy and routine. This is the cause of corruption, I'm sure, because there are bottlenecks. Someone in the system uses these bottlenecks, and this bureaucracy to achieve its own ends.
    - Fifteen years have passed since the US invasion of Iraq, and many say the Americans have made catastrophic mistakes, and Iraq is still paying for them. Is this the truth?
    -Yes it is. It was a serious mistake of the US administration (2003) to make the invasion an official occupation. They had an opportunity to transfer responsibility to any Iraqi authority and to provide support to any Iraqi citizen. The other major mistake was to rely on a foreign army to enforce law and order. The armies can not enforce law and order in cities.
    Do you expect Iraq to have relations with Israel?
    - This is difficult, there are Palestinian refugees in Iraq, Jordan, Syria, and everywhere. The region will remain unstable if this problem is not solved fairly, and I now see only a fait accompli, including what has been done about Jerusalem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:50 am