Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

American advisers in Maliki's office

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

American advisers in Maliki's office Empty American advisers in Maliki's office

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 16 Nov 2013, 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Created on Saturday, 16 November 2013 08:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Orr News

Political source revealed about American advisers for several days in the building of the prime minister and the presidency, in the task of specific work to monitor the work of the Iraqi government and the search for corrupted files and write persistent reports deal with what is happening in the country and Iraqi institutions.

Source confirmed that this group of advisers arrived in Baghdad after the recent visit by the Prime Minister to the United States, likely to increase the number of American advisers in Baghdad against the backdrop of the need for them in the framework of the implementation of the Framework Convention and security cooperation between Baghdad and Washington.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a very interesting development.  Let's see if this will help things along.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

American advisers in Maliki's office Empty Re: American advisers in Maliki's office

Post by Bama Diva Sat 16 Nov 2013, 5:36 pm

This article is encouraging to me LIT, thanks for finding it.  It is obvious to me that without outside help, not much is getting done in Iraq in our favor anyway. 
    It may prove interesting to see other "changes" that will take place after Maliki's visit to Washington.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

American advisers in Maliki's office Empty Re: American advisers in Maliki's office

Post by Proven Sat 16 Nov 2013, 6:53 pm

The US has not forgotten our commitment to Iraq:

Source confirmed that this group of advisers arrived in Baghdad after the recent visit by the Prime Minister to the United States, likely to increase the number of American advisers in Baghdad against the backdrop of the need for them in the framework of the implementation of the Framework Convention and security cooperation between Baghdad and Washington.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:28 am