Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Korean company Daewoo conducts field survey work at the port of Faw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Korean company Daewoo conducts field survey work at the port of Faw Empty The Korean company Daewoo conducts field survey work at the port of Faw

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 7:35 am

The Korean company Daewoo conducts field survey work at the port of Faw

•  Time: 04/10/2021 08:03:04

•  Read: 3,198 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Korean company "Daewoo" launched a field survey of the five projects in the port of Al-Faw, to eliminate war remnants and explosives in preparation for the start of its work in the port.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the House of Representatives, a member of the Al-Faw Port file, Mudhar Al-Azirjawi, said in a press interview, "The work in FAO was started by a company specialized in clearing mines for the linking international road, and surveying the bottom of the Khor Al-Zubair Canal in order to prepare for the implementation of the submerged channel." 
    "At the same time, depth surveys were conducted by Daewoo for the navigation channel, and the pace of work on the three old projects was accelerated," he added. 
    In addition, Bahaa Ismail, the official in relations and media at the ports, said, "The Korean company has started field survey work at the sites of the FAO project."  
    He added, "There are experts who will arrive in Basra and the Faw port project, after the company has submitted their names to the ministry, which number 200, in addition to an agreement to bring the largest concrete poles hammer, which the site will witness its arrival after less than 40 days."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:36 pm