Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural expert warns of turning Iraq into an open consumer market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural expert warns of turning Iraq into an open consumer market Empty Agricultural expert warns of turning Iraq into an open consumer market

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Mar 2018, 3:25 am

Agricultural expert warns of turning Iraq into an open consumer market
    March 25 2018 09:48 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Archived[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

An agricultural expert warned of Iraq's transition to an open consumer market for foreign products and commodities, without local production for agriculture and industry alike.

The agricultural expert, Dr. Jassim Al-Hafiz said in a press statement: "The agricultural sector is dominated by the greedy class of some traders on the import market, and thus the country has become an open market."

He added: "Iraq's previous and current budgets have not witnessed allocations to the agriculture sector, as the allocations did not exceed (1.5 or 1.75) percent, while the international organizations dealing with the agricultural sector recommends that States allocate allocations of about 15%, pointing The Arab Economic Organization, one of the organizations in the League of Arab States, recommended that the allocation of the agricultural sector is not less than 10% in the budgets of Arab countries, and this is why the deterioration of the agricultural sector.

Al-Hafiz ruled out that the government will put serious solutions to restore agricultural reform, because of the loyalty of some influential in the governance of some foreign countries and the implementation of its strategies in Iraq and the destruction of the national economy and make it a poor consumer economy and not producer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:12 pm