Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Today's session will be held and will not suffice to vote on 37 items on the agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Today's session will be held and will not suffice to vote on 37 items on the agenda Empty Deputy: Today's session will be held and will not suffice to vote on 37 items on the agenda

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:29 am

Deputy: Today's session will be held and will not suffice to vote on 37 items on the agenda
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Ashwaq al-Jaf, said Tuesday that today's session will be held by a quorum after the arrival of several deputies to the parliament building, while confirming that the session will not suffice to vote on the 37 items on its agenda.
    "We believe that today's session will be held quorum after the arrival of many deputies to the parliament building," she said, adding that "the deputies are still coming to this moment and we expect to be a large number during the session today."
    The representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, that "the meeting will not be enough to vote on the 37 items in its agenda can not be completed all those paragraphs during a single session," pointing out that "the current trend is to resume today's meeting on Wednesday and Thursday to complete the paragraphs schedule of work".
    It is hoped that the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, today to discuss and read 37 draft law and a resolution and a proposal. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm