Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Investment Authority: Iraq's production of solar energy amounted to 1000 MW

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Investment Authority: Iraq's production of solar energy amounted to 1000 MW Empty National Investment Authority: Iraq's production of solar energy amounted to 1000 MW

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 1:24 pm

National Investment Authority: Iraq's production of solar energy amounted to 1000 MW

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the National Investment Authority Sami al-Araji said on Monday that Iraq's production of solar energy reached 1000 megawatts.
    "A number of private and foreign companies have supplied the national grid last summer with 1,500 megawatts," Araji said at the Iraq Energy Conference, which was held on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair. He said he hoped to "provide Baghdad with an additional capacity of 2,500 megawatts."
    "The United Nations is moving into an era beyond oil and therefore we must adapt ourselves to this, and solar energy is the first of these areas," Araji said, noting that 'Iraq succeeded in processing energy of 1000 megawatts of solar energy'.
    Araji pointed out that 'the next five-year plan will be launched in the coming days', keeping in mind that 'the role of the private sector will contribute 40% of this plan'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:19 pm