Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I'll meet with Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I'll meet with Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks Empty Trump: I'll meet with Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Apr 2018, 1:23 am

[ltr]Trump: I'll meet with Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-19 at 08:54 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Trump: I'll meet with Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks Asfdawert4[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]US President Donald Trump has said he will meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks to discuss the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"As you know, I will meet with Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks to discuss the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. I hope this meeting is successful, and we are waiting for it," Trump told a joint news conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Florida.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump stressed at the same time that this meeting with Kim Jong-un would not happen, if it did not seem fruitful to the US side, noting that it would be very good to get rid of nuclear weapons in North Korea and the whole world. "We respect a lot (DPRK) in many respects, we must work together, we must put an end to nuclear weapons, ideally in all parts of the world. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Earlier, the North Korean leader expressed his readiness for dialogue with Seoul and Washington, and met with US Presidents Donald Trump and South Korean Mon Jie.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump commented on the planned talks with North Korea, saying it could lead to "the greatest agreement of the world", removing tension over Pyongyang's nuclear program.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A US official said North Korea had informed the United States for the first time that it was ready to discuss denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula when Kim Jong-un met Tramp.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The last few months have seen a war of words between Trump and Kim, raising fears of war after a year in which Pyongyang conducted a series of experiments aimed at developing a nuclear-capable missile that could hit the United States in defiance of UN Security Council resolutions.[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I'll meet with Kim Jong-un in the coming weeks Empty Trump: I will meet with North Korea's president to discuss denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Apr 2018, 3:30 am

Trump: I will meet with North Korea's president to discuss denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula
    April 19 2018 01:54 p

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:59 am