Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: "I will face China very strongly because of trade in the coming weeks"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: "I will face China very strongly because of trade in the coming weeks" Empty Trump: "I will face China very strongly because of trade in the coming weeks"

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jun 2018, 3:40 am

Trump: "I will face China very strongly because of trade in the coming weeks"

Trump: "I will face China very strongly because of trade in the coming weeks" 640 14 June 2018 11:23 p

Direct: US President Donald Trump said he will face China very strongly in the coming weeks due to trade - related issues.
    The Wall Street Journal quoted unnamed sources yesterday as saying that the administration of US President Donald Trump was preparing to impose customs duties on Chinese goods next week, possibly early on Friday.
    Trump said in remarks to Fox News on Tuesday that China may be a bit upset about the trade file, "because we are pressing hard."
    "You'll see over the next few weeks," Trump said, referring to China's trade decisions. "They understand what we're doing."
    Sources familiar with the matter told Bloomberg that the US president will hold a meeting in the White House later in the day to talk to his trade team on tariffs on China.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:30 pm