Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea's leader is ready to hold a dialogue with Japan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea's leader is ready to hold a dialogue with Japan Empty North Korea's leader is ready to hold a dialogue with Japan

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Apr 2018, 7:42 am

North Korea's leader is ready to hold a dialogue with Japan
    April 29 2018 11:47 p
    North Korea's leader is ready to hold a dialogue with Japan 4201829114749340343000
    [rtl][rtl]Kim Jong-un[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Japan also agrees to the dialogue 

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un showed his willingness to hold a dialogue with Japan during his historic summit with his South Korean counterpart Mon Jaei on Sunday.

President Moon told his counterpart Kim at their meeting that Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was ready to hold talks with North Korea, the Kyodo News reported.

Last Friday, Kim and South Korean President Moon Jay agreed to work to rid the peninsula of nuclear weapons. 

The Korea-Korea summit, which was held on the border between the two countries, came after months of word-of-war battles similar to the war threats from North Korea. 

Kim became the first leader of North Korea to set foot in South Korea since the Korean War ended in 1953 

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:15 pm