Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court: Making Iraq a single constituency for the Fili Kurds is a legislative choice for parl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court: Making Iraq a single constituency for the Fili Kurds is a legislative choice for parl Empty Federal Court: Making Iraq a single constituency for the Fili Kurds is a legislative choice for parl

Post by Rocky Wed 02 May 2018, 3:54 am

Federal Court: Making Iraq a single constituency for the Fili Kurds is a legislative choice for parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, 02 May 2018 at 11:05 am (104 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Federal Court: Making Iraq a single constituency for the Fili Kurds is a legislative choice for parliament
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The Federal Supreme Court confirmed on Wednesday that making Iraq a single constituency for the Fili Kurds is a legislative option for the House of Representatives.

"The Supreme Federal Court held its session under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members and considered a request to oblige the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in addition to his job, and the Independent High Electoral Commission to make Iraq a single constituency for the Fili Kurds, Of the gathering of the votes of voters in all of Iraq and the achievement of election seats commensurate with the number of souls. "

He added that "the court found that the implementation of the request constitutes a legislative option for the House of Representatives in accordance with its competence stipulated in Article (61 / I) of the Constitution, and exercised in respect of some religious communities officially recognized in Iraq under the system of religious communities No. (32) of 1981 For Christians and Sabean Mandaeans. "

He pointed out that "the ruling stated that the obligation of the House of Representatives to implement the request out of the jurisdiction of the Federal Supreme Court provided for in Article (93) of the Constitution and Article (4) of its law No. (30) for 2005, and accordingly the lawsuit was returned by the jurisdiction, That "the court informed the plaintiff the possibility of recourse to the House of Representatives for the purpose of the implementation of his request."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:23 pm