Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey and Iran is making the region hotter in the world and the biggest hit is Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey and Iran is making the region hotter in the world and the biggest hit is Iraq and Syria Empty Turkey and Iran is making the region hotter in the world and the biggest hit is Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 4:18 am

[size=32]
    Turkey and Iran is making the region hotter in the world and the biggest hit is Iraq and Syria[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) - NASA has warned of a new study of freshwater decline in 19 hot spots around the world, particularly in Iraq and Syria,
    The agency added that the increasing dependence of the two countries on groundwater in recent years was the result of twenty-two dams set up by Turkey on the Tigris and Euphrates during the past three decades, making the region one of the largest regions in the world.
    Observers saw the report as a future warning and called on governments in the region to take action to preserve water resources and provide fresh water for people before the situation worsened.
    "The Iranian side has also contributed to the lack of water resources in Iraq," said Mahdi al-Hamdani, director general of the dams department of the Iraqi Ministry of Water Resources. "The decrease in rainfall due to climate change also led to the lack of water in Iraq.
    Al-Hamdani explained that Iraq is seeking to conclude an agreement with the Turkish side to determine its water share.
    He stressed that Iraq continues to negotiate with Iran to discuss water quotas, especially after the conversion of Tehran streams of a number of rivers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:11 pm