Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US State Department suspends work with Moqtada al-Sadr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US State Department suspends work with Moqtada al-Sadr Empty US State Department suspends work with Moqtada al-Sadr

Post by Rocky Wed 23 May 2018, 6:11 am

US State Department suspends work with Moqtada al-Sadr

Wednesday, May 23,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The US State Department suspended work with the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr , saying "we will work with the Iraqis to choose." 

US State Department spokeswoman Heather Noiret said in a press conference that her country would work with those who were elected and elected by the Iraqi people in response to a question on whether Muqtada al-Sadr would be considered an appropriate partner in Iraq . 

"We will work with anyone who decides that the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people are elected to join the government, we have long and good relations with the Iraqi government and we will continue to have a good relationship with them," Noiret said at the daily briefing.
    Asked about Qassem Soleimani's activities with a group of political parties, and what is the US doing to contain the Iranian influence on forming the next government in Iraq? "We have always said we believe ... We have not said that for a long time, but we have said since the elections that we thought a coalition government would be formed, we will not anticipate this process, we will work with the government and whichever party the people choose and decide to choose. Whether he will meet Moqtada al-Sadr or not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:56 am