Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The virtue of the ambassador to Tehran, his efforts with partners to form a government representativ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The virtue of the ambassador to Tehran, his efforts with partners to form a government representativ Empty The virtue of the ambassador to Tehran, his efforts with partners to form a government representativ

Post by Rocky Mon May 28, 2018 2:34 am

[ltr]The virtue of the ambassador to Tehran, his efforts with partners to form a government representative of the will of the Iraqi voter[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-27 at 21:23 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Islamic Virtue Party to the ambassador of Tehran in Baghdad, Erj Musjidi, his efforts with partners to form a government representative of the will of the Iraqi voter and respect the legal times set by the Constitution.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Secretary-General of the Islamic Virtue Party, Dr. Abdul-Hussein Al-Moussawi, has received Iranian Ambassador Irj Musjidi to discuss the situation in Iraq and the importance of maintaining relations between the two countries," a statement by the Virtue Party said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Moussawi stressed that "the Islamic Virtue Party is making efforts with partners to speed up the formation of a national government representative of the will of the Iraqi voter, and that the partners agree to respect the legal times set by the Constitution," and expressed the hope that Iraq is a stabilizing factor in the region because of the elements To move its regional and international environment.[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, the Iranian ambassador praised the achievements of the Iraqi people by insisting on urging and holding the general elections, which proved that Iraq is full of determination and determination to face various challenges and its ability to overcome the crises, stressing the depth of relations between the two countries and supporting the Islamic Republic of Iraq in all challenges.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 am