Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey reveals the position of "Iran" of its operations north of "Iraq" and stresses not to withdraw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey reveals the position of "Iran" of its operations north of "Iraq" and stresses not to withdraw Empty Turkey reveals the position of "Iran" of its operations north of "Iraq" and stresses not to withdraw

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 2:08 am

Turkey reveals the position of "Iran" of its operations north of "Iraq" and stresses not to withdraw
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 13:15 pm (452 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Turkey reveals the position of "Iran" of its operations north of "Iraq" and stresses not to withdraw
    Follow-up / Sky Press

Turkish Defense Minister Nurreddine Janikli said that Turkish forces would not withdraw from northern Iraq before the total elimination of terrorism, as Turkish forces launched operations against Kurdish militants.

"The Turkish armed forces will not withdraw from northern Iraq until the goal of eradicating terrorism is fully realized," Ganikli said in an interview with the official Anatolia news agency.

He added that "operations in northern Iraq began about a year ago under the instructions of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, where he gave instructions to form military bases in the region."

The Turkish minister said Ankara had offered to carry out a possible operation in Kandil with Iran, which has expressed support for the attack, and said that Turkey fully agrees with Baghdad on the process.

He also revealed that Iran was ready to support the military operation launched by Ankara against Kurdish militants in northern Iraq. The Turkish Defense Minister said that "Iran has expressed its readiness to support the military operation in northern Iraq," adding that "our discussions continue with Iran, and noted that they welcome the process"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:28 pm