Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sayadi reveals efforts to parliament to extend his work to prevent the entry of the country in a con

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sayadi reveals efforts to parliament to extend his work to prevent the entry of the country in a con Empty Sayadi reveals efforts to parliament to extend his work to prevent the entry of the country in a con

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 3:30 am

Sayadi reveals efforts to parliament to extend his work to prevent the entry of the country in a constitutional vacuum
    June 13 2018 10:35 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Kazem Sayadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

MP Kazem al-Sayadi revealed efforts to the parliament to extend his work another three months to prevent the entry of the country in a constitutional vacuum.

"There are parliamentary efforts to extend the work of parliament for three months in order to avoid entering the country in a constitutional vacuum," Sayadi said in a statement.

The constitutional vacuum is a term that calls for the survival of a government (executive authority) that exercises its functions with full powers without a parliament exercising its functions as a supervisory authority over the government.

For his part, said legal expert Tariq Harb said that "the Constitution does not allow the extension of the work of Parliament after 30 of this month." Adding that "the duration of the parliament's work only four years ending at the end of June current and can not be extended even for one day only to amend the Constitution, which set the period only four years."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:17 am