Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara: The Kandil Mountains are a terrorist swamp that must be disposed of to stabilize

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara: The Kandil Mountains are a terrorist swamp that must be disposed of to stabilize Empty Ankara: The Kandil Mountains are a terrorist swamp that must be disposed of to stabilize

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 3:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ankara: The Kandil Mountains are a terrorist swamp that must be disposed of to stabilize

Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawishoglu warned that Iran is not immune to PKK attacks and described the northern Kandil mountains as a "terrorist quagmire" that must be eliminated in order to achieve stability.   
    Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawishoglu said that "not attacking the terrorist organization Bijak (the arm of Bai Ka Ka in Iran) currently does not mean that it is immune to its attacks tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and Tehran knows that," according to the channel "TRT news" Turkish official.
    "Turkey must rid itself of terrorism in the Kandil mountains of northern Iraq," he said. "Turkey must succeed in its operations in order to achieve stability."
    "It is known that terrorists infiltrate Turkey from the Iraqi side, so we have to get rid of the quagmire on the other side."
    "The Turkish-led operations in Kandil are very successful," he said, adding that "the organization (PJAK / PKK) is also a threat to Iran, and Tehran knows that the terrorist organization wants to divide Iran, so Tehran should be in cooperation Continuous with us ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am