Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The withdrawal of American combat troops is limited to the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The withdrawal of American combat troops is limited to the United States Empty Abadi: The withdrawal of American combat troops is limited to the United States

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jul 2018, 2:39 pm

Abadi: The withdrawal of American combat troops is limited to the United States

20:13 - 10/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that a US decision to withdraw its own troops from Iraq and Syria would be taken from the United States.
    Abadi said during the weekly press conference, attended by the information that "the withdrawal of US combat troops is limited to the United States," pointing out that "Washington is seeking to withdraw its military forces during the coming period from Iraq and Syria once and for all."
    He added that "the presence of American advisers in Iraq is limited to the fight against the terrorist in Iraq and Syria."
    The former Iraqi parliament has directed Abadi to set a timetable for the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq, especially as there is a large rejection of the survival of these forces without any justification for their presence in the Iraqi bases, where some sources indicate the presence of 5400 US troops in the country. End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:05 am