Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: Internet loss losses estimated at one million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: Internet loss losses estimated at one million dollars Empty Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: Internet loss losses estimated at one million dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Baghdad Chamber of Commerce: Internet loss losses estimated at one million dollars[/size]

[rtl]38 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]A member of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce Zia al-Kaabi said on Monday that cutting Internet service in the country caused financial losses estimated at about one million dollars, noting that the demonstrations in Basra caused a decline in the volume of trade exchange with Kuwait and Iran through the port of Shalamjah.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Kaabi said in a statement received by "Trend Press" a copy of it, "The banks and financial transfer companies began its work in Baghdad and the south of the country, but without interest, especially as the work systems are suspended and there is no contact with the financial system in banks and branches," noting that " The same applies to commercial companies, transport and export offices, as the interneb was a major engine for them. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Kaabi added that "there are losses estimated at about one million dollars due to the interruption of the service of the World Wide Web," noting that "the demonstrations caused the decline in the volume of trade with Kuwait and Iran through the port of Shalamjah Basra, in addition to losses caused by the suspension of a number of airlines flights to airports Najaf and Basra International ".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am