Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Ministry of Defense issues a statement on Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Ministry of Defense issues a statement on Kuwait Empty Iraqi Ministry of Defense issues a statement on Kuwait

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Iraqi Ministry of Defense issues a statement on Kuwait
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 15:24 pm (3246 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Iraqi Ministry of Defense issues a statement on KuwaitFollow-up / Sky Press
    The Iraqi Defense Ministry on Wednesday issued a statement on the State of Kuwait, at a time when the two countries are preparing for fear of the ongoing demonstrations in Iraq.

The Iraqi Ministry of Defense renewed the announcement of the allocation of rewarding financial rewards for information on the remains of Kuwaiti missing in Iraq or property looted Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

The ministry called on citizens who have any information about the remains of Iraqis, Kuwaitis or Iranians lost in the Iraq-Iran war, the liberation war in Kuwait and the missing Kuwaiti archives.

She explained that any information can be made in this regard through communication with the Directorate of Information and Moral Guidance in the Iraqi Ministry of Defense or the Directorate of Human Rights in the Ministry or through the system of e-citizen government.

The Ministry confirmed that it had allocated a reward to those who provide this information after confirmation without revealing the nature of the reward.

The Iraqi government referred the file of missing Kuwaitis from the Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights dissolved to the Iraqi Ministry of Defense.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:49 am