Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri stresses Iraq's need for international support to provide services in areas where protests a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri stresses Iraq's need for international support to provide services in areas where protests a Empty Jubouri stresses Iraq's need for international support to provide services in areas where protests a

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 9:29 am

Jubouri stresses Iraq's need for international support to provide services in areas where protests are taking place

16:15 - 22/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Salim al-Jubouri on Sunday stressed Iraq's need for international support to rehabilitate the infrastructure of all its cities that need to be served and to provide services during a meeting with UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan.
    "The latter received in his office in Baghdad, the special representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic," Jubouri's office said in a statement received by Al-Mawalmah.
    He added that "the meeting discussed the latest political and security developments in Iraq and the region, and highlighted the regional developments, and ways to strengthen cooperation between Iraq and the international community at all levels."
    He stressed Jubouri, according to the statement "Iraq's need for international support for the rehabilitation of infrastructure for all cities that need reconstruction and services, especially those areas affected by terrorism or those that are witnessing protests because of lack of services," praising "the role of the United Nations in support of Iraq and stand with him in his crisis "He said.
    A number of countries have decided to support Iraq during the Kuwait conference held during the previous months, but so far did not highlight the features of that support or reflected in improving the reality of service or rehabilitation of infrastructure and metadata.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:56 am