Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain announces its support for the Iraqi government and stresses the need for peaceful protests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Britain announces its support for the Iraqi government and stresses the need for peaceful protests Empty Britain announces its support for the Iraqi government and stresses the need for peaceful protests

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:44 am

Britain announces its support for the Iraqi government and stresses the need for peaceful protests

13:17 - 27/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    announced that the British government, Sunday, support for the government of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , stressing the need for the protests to be peaceful because increased violence will cause a worsening of the situation
    and called on the Minister for Middle East Affairs British Andrew Mauricio in the Iraqi government 's statement to "investigate all allegations Credible on violence and excessive use of force by security forces. ”
    Morrison urged Iraqi security forces to "exercise restraint and the protests should be peaceful because an increase in violence will exacerbate an already fragile situation."
    "True political and economic reform to meet the legitimate demands of protesters is the only way forward," he said, reiterating the UK's commitment to supporting the Iraqi government in taking swift and effective action to tackle corruption, create jobs and improve service provision. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:36 pm