Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi technical delegation in Saudi Arabia to discuss energy and investment files and rehabilitat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi technical delegation in Saudi Arabia to discuss energy and investment files and rehabilitat Empty An Iraqi technical delegation in Saudi Arabia to discuss energy and investment files and rehabilitat

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 3:56 pm

An Iraqi technical delegation in Saudi Arabia to discuss energy and investment files and rehabilitate common roads
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Iraqi Ministry of Planning announced on Thursday talks held by an Iraqi technical delegation in Saudi Arabia to discuss some files related to transport and energy sectors, investment and rehabilitation of some common roads
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi told "Iraq News" an Iraqi technical delegation is currently negotiating in Saudi Arabia to discuss some files. "
    "The visit comes within the framework of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council chaired by the Minister of Planning and Trade Minister Salman Jumaili and will prepare for the visit of the Iraqi ministerial delegation headed by the Minister of Planning to sign what was agreed upon in the event of reaching understandings.
    Al-Hindawi said that the files discussed by the Iraqi delegation, especially previous memorandums of understanding and future memorandums of understanding, belong to the joint airlines and the signature files of memorandums of understanding concerning the Arar border crossing and the opening of a maritime line between Dammam and Umm Qasr and files related to investment and rehabilitation of roads and the import of energy from Saudi Arabia.
    An Iraqi ministerial delegation headed by Minister of Planning and Trade Minister Salman Jumaili was to visit Saudi Arabia early next week but was postponed for unknown reasons. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:18 am