Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi sends a senior ministerial delegation to Saudi Arabia to discuss three files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi sends a senior ministerial delegation to Saudi Arabia to discuss three files Empty Abadi sends a senior ministerial delegation to Saudi Arabia to discuss three files

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/07/17 11:42

(Encyclopedia of this day for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]- Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili, head of the Iraqi side of the Iraqi-Saudi Council, heads a high-level delegation on Wednesday to the city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. Al-Jumaili said in a statement to the media office in the Ministry of Planning, On the mandate of the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, explaining that the delegation includes oil ministers Abdul Jalab al-Luaibi and electricity Qassem Fahdawi and transport Kazem Al-Alami and a number of general managers in a number of ministries. He added that the delegation will discuss with the Saudi side a number of issues and important files in the framework of the Council T "The energy file, which includes electricity and fuel, will be one of the most important files to be discussed with the Saudi side." The delegation will also discuss other issues related to the activation of air, sea and land transport between the two countries.

Note: The content that is addressed (Abadi sends a high ministerial delegation to Saudi Arabia to discuss three files) published first on the site (Twilight News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any form. 
    You can see the details of this address (Abadi sends a high ministerial delegation to Saudi Arabia to discuss three files) through the original source any site (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:42 am