Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lebanese Industrialists Association calls for the opening of the crossings with Syria to reach Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lebanese Industrialists Association calls for the opening of the crossings with Syria to reach Iraq Empty Lebanese Industrialists Association calls for the opening of the crossings with Syria to reach Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Aug 2018, 9:53 am

Lebanese Industrialists Association calls for the opening of the crossings with Syria to reach Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lebanese Vice President of the Association of Lebanese Industrialists, George Nasraoui, called on Monday to open land crossings with Syria to reach the port of Naseeb and from there to Jordan to reach the conventional markets in Iraq and the Gulf, pointing out that the cost of shipping the capacity of a container through the sea to Iraq up to $ 7500.
    Nasraoui said in a statement to Al-Hayat newspaper that he was demanding "in the form of salt to open land crossings with Syria to reach Nisib crossing and from there to Jordan to reach our traditional markets, the Gulf states and Iraq."
    He added that "the experience of exporting by sea was very expensive," noting that «the cost of shipping capacity of the capacity of a container across the sea to Iraq, was up to $ 7500, compared to $ 1500 by land.
    "Exports have fallen from $ 4.5 billion a year to $ 2.5 billion," Nasraoui said. "This decline is not only due to the closure of land crossings, but also to some of the trade restrictions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:30 pm