Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former deputy accuses America of using Iraq's military resources to hit targets in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former deputy accuses America of using Iraq's military resources to hit targets in Syria Empty Former deputy accuses America of using Iraq's military resources to hit targets in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Aug 2018, 2:20 am

Former deputy accuses America of using Iraq's military resources to hit targets in Syria

09:17 - 11/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Security and Defense Committee in the former parliament, Iskandar and Tut, on Saturday, accused the International Coalition led by the United States of America to use military resources to hit targets in Syria, warning of infusing Iraq with foreign military conflicts do not mean.
    "The International Coalition forces are using Iraq's military and air resources to carry out raids against targets in Syria and this is contrary to international law," Wattout said in a statement. "The purpose of using Iraqi military resources, despite the huge US military arsenal, On the importance of Iraqi weapons in the battle and what is its purpose. "
    He added that the "Iraq and its armed forces in a military conflict outside the border and with new parties will enter Iraq in a diplomatic crisis with some countries," calling on the Iraqi government to "put an end to these violations and prevent the slide of Iraq into a military crisis in the region.
    It is noteworthy that the former House of Representatives voted on a resolution demanding the government to set a timetable for the departure of foreign troops from Iraqi territory. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:48 am