Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

"Confusion" manual counting and counting result in only one seat change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Confusion" manual counting and counting result in only one seat change Empty "Confusion" manual counting and counting result in only one seat change

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Aug 2018, 7:29 am

"Confusion" manual counting and counting result in only one seat change
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Saturday, August 11 2018 at 11: 07 am (317 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"Confusion" manual counting and counting result in only one seat change
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The results of the counting and counting of polling stations that have been contested electronically have not been witnessed in the recent legislative elections, ie, only one coalition has gained an additional seat at the expense of the other, while the rest of the results have remained unchanged and the blocs are arranged as previously announced. 
    The outgoing parliament decided to re-count the hand counting of votes after confirmed political blocs and forces that the electronic count is false and that "serious violations" and "manipulation" accompanied the parliamentary elections. 
    While the Electoral Commission announced that "the results were identical between the electronic and manual in 13 provinces are: Erbil, Sulaymaniyah, Diwaniya, Muthanna, Najaf, Babel, Dohuk, Diyala, Karbala, Basra, Maysan, Wasit, Kirkuk."
    The observers expressed surprise at the exchange of charges between the three authorities and political forces on charges and theft of votes and the introduction of the judiciary later to oversee the re-screening, which all resulted in the change of one seat only, wondering about corruption, then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

"Confusion" manual counting and counting result in only one seat change Empty Re: "Confusion" manual counting and counting result in only one seat change

Post by mochasmom Sat 11 Aug 2018, 10:17 am

Whew!

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:55 am