Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump signed the defense budget .. How much?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump signed the defense budget .. How much? Empty Trump signed the defense budget .. How much?

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Aug 2018, 3:06 am

[size=32]
    Trump signed the defense budget .. How much?[/size]
     Trump signed the defense budget .. How much? Usa%20air%20force

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

President Donald Trump signed the $ 716 billion defense budget on Monday, the largest in recent history.

"The law is the most important investment in our army and our fighters in modern history," he said in a speech to soldiers and military commanders at Fort Dorm, New York.

"We will strengthen our army as never before," he said, reviewing some details including "the best and latest equipment," including hundreds of tanks, combat vehicles, thousands of tactical vehicles and dozens of military helicopters, planes and warships.

Trump also talked about financing the nuclear arsenal being updated.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/367992a1-4021-43b1-800e-6083504bfaac

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:18 am