Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra 's economy threatens the Baghdad government: Our voice will be global

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra 's economy threatens the Baghdad government: Our voice will be global Empty Basra 's economy threatens the Baghdad government: Our voice will be global

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 2:33 am

[size=32]
    Basra 's economy threatens the Baghdad government: Our voice will be global[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The governor of Basra, Asad al-Eidani, on Saturday, the federal government, that the voice of his province will be global if Baghdad does not end the problem of water salinity and pollution of drinking water.

"The government should end the problem of water salinity and pollution that the province suffers from," Eidani said in a speech after an emergency meeting held at the provincial office building.

"If this problem is not resolved, Basra's voice will be global," he said.

On Saturday, al-Eidani held an emergency meeting in the Basra Council building, in the presence of his deputies and directors of the service departments in the province to discuss the problem of water salinity in the province.

The meeting included a discussion on the study of a project to rehabilitate the sub-rivers to treat the water of Al-Ashar and Al-Tandak, and discuss the environmental and health situation, poisoning and environmental pollution, in addition to coordination with the Operations Command to remove the excesses of rivers. The rest of the stations that are supplied from the Shatt al-Arab because of pollution in them.

Basra has 14 drinking water stations ranging in age from 40 to 80 years, all of which were established on the Shatt al-Arab because of its former wateriness.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:28 pm