Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry to restore the Iraqi ambassador in Tehran after the conduct of which he was treated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry to restore the Iraqi ambassador in Tehran after the conduct of which he was treated Empty Foreign Ministry to restore the Iraqi ambassador in Tehran after the conduct of which he was treated

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Sep 2018, 5:07 pm

Foreign Ministry to restore the Iraqi ambassador in Tehran after the conduct of which he was treated towards Iraqi citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The foreign ministry on Wednesday issued a clarification on the conduct of its ambassador in Tehran to Iraqi citizens, while the ambassador was sent back to Baghdad.

"The ministry regrets the irresponsible behavior issued by the ambassador of Iraq to Tehran with the Iraqi citizens," ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said in a statement. "Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari directed the ambassador's immediate return to Baghdad following this action."

Mahjoub added that "there is an investigation into the matter and take all the legal procedures resulting from this behavior," adding that "the Ministry calls upon all missions to be a citizen and help him and watch for his services."

Mahjoub stressed that "the Embassy of Iraq in Tehran must be a home for Iraqi citizens like other missions."

Iraq's ambassador to Tehran, Rajih al-Moussawi, received widespread criticism after he acted angrily with a group of the Iraqi community in the Iranian capital, rather than listening to their problems.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:26 am