Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals contacts to restore Syria to its Arab seat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals contacts to restore Syria to its Arab seat Empty Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals contacts to restore Syria to its Arab seat

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jan 2019, 1:43 am

Iraqi Foreign Ministry reveals contacts to restore Syria to its Arab seat

23:00 - 18/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali al-Hakim said on Friday that Syria has suspended its participation in an Arab decision and is currently working to bring it back to its seat by an Arab decision, with bilateral, tripartite and quadripartite contacts taking place in this direction.
    "The Iraqi participation is big and effective at the Beirut economic summit, expressing Iraq's support for establishing the unified Arab customs union, exempting businessmen from visas, establishing railways between Arab countries, stimulating inter-trade and maritime trade, and connecting them with electricity," he said.
    Hakim expressed "regret for the absence of Syria and Libya for the Arab economic development summit, which will start on Sunday in Beirut with Iraqi participation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:19 am