Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petroleum products announce the success of its plan to visit Ashura

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petroleum products announce the success of its plan to visit Ashura Empty Petroleum products announce the success of its plan to visit Ashura

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Petroleum products announce the success of its plan to visit Ashura

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

The oil products distribution company announced on Thursday the success of its distribution plan during the Ashura visit, noting that Karbala was equipped with 9 million liters of gasoline, 7 million liters of gas and 700 thousand liters of white oil.

The company's general manager Kazim Masir Yassin said in a statement received "Al-Ghad Press" a copy of it, "The company distributes oil products announced the success of its distribution plan during the visit of Ashura, which began on the first of Muharram and ends in tenth of it," noting that "the volume of oil derivatives to the province More than 150 million cars were divided between buses and trucks (Laurie) and more than 150 cars, ) To move visitors from Karbala to the rest of the cities. " 

He added that "the actual supplier of certified ovens, bakeries, processions, Husseiniya bodies and generators amounted to more than 250 thousand liters of white oil and more than 125 thousand liters of gas oil and more than 115 thousand gas cylinders," pointing to "

He pointed out that "the plan included the formation of task forces for each holy city of Karbala, explaining that the plan was carried out with a human effort of 1250 employees of Karbala Branch and other branches and official agents of the company, commending the effort exerted by the distribution sector to contribute to the success of a million visit as a visit Ashura.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 pm