Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Committee for the preparation of theproposed law the Federation Council will hold a meeting chaired

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee for the preparation of theproposed law the Federation Council will hold a meeting chaired  Empty Committee for the preparation of theproposed law the Federation Council will hold a meeting chaired

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2014, 5:11 am

Committee for the preparation of the proposed law the Federation Council will hold a meeting chaired by Najafi

Thursday, December 12 2 / January 2014 11:30

[Baghdad - where]

Hold House Speaker Osama Najafi said Sunday a meeting of the parliamentary committee for the preparation of the final version of the proposed law on the Federation Council.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the meeting was held under the chairmanship of Najafi, a second committee to discuss the drafting of the proposed law on the Federation Council to speed up the law in preparation for adoption."

"The agenda of the meeting includes determining the number of members of the Federation Council and a mechanism elected members of the Council of the Union."

The committee includes members both from the House of Representatives Khalid al-Attiyah, and Salman al-Jumaili and Fuad Masum, and Bahaa al-Araji, and Iyad al-Samarrai and Salim al and gentle Mustafa Amin and Najib Abdullah and Kanna and Adnan Abdel Moneim al-Janabi, Khalid Huani and Mohammed Kayani and Abbas al-Bayati and good Yasiri and Nada Abdullah and flowers Shaykhli. "

It is said that the Council of the Iraqi Federation includes representatives of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a region and regulates the composition, membership conditions, and terms of reference, and related to the law enacted by a majority of two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives, and is a House of Representatives and the Federation Council federal legislative authority in accordance with Article [48] door The third chapter I of the Constitution, which states [legislative power shall consist of the Federal House of Representatives and the Federation Council], but until now did not constitute the federal legislative authority, only the House of Representatives as the supreme legislative authority in Iraq, but that the Federation Council has not been formed or even legislation its law before the session first to the House of Representatives as provided for in Article [65] of the Constitution. ended 14.
    Older:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:30 am