Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaways chaired the first meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Renewal after him the confide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shaways chaired the first meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Renewal after him the confide Empty Shaways chaired the first meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Renewal after him the confide

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 4:13 am

Shaways chaired the first meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Renewal after him the confidence of Parliament

Shaways chaired the first meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Renewal after him the confidence of Parliament: post #1 Wiljor

Platinum VIP

476 posts
    LocationCancun Mexico

Verified Dinar InvestorPlatinum Membership

Posted Yesterday, 08:02 PM
    BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways, on Tuesday, the first meeting of the Committee on Economic Affairs. 
    After renewing the confidence of the Iraqi parliament by Deputy Prime Minister and Chairman of the Committee on Economic Affairs. 
    A statement by the Office of Shaways, the Commission considered in the meeting agenda, their own and discussed the current economic realities and the need to develop appropriate plans to address the challenges of security and economic development for the advancement of the reality service and economic development of the Iraqi people, noting that it has taken many of the economic decisions that will boost the economy, investment and development to forward for the service of the public interest. 
    The statement said that the meeting was attended by Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Finance and Salman al-Jumaili, Minister of Planning and Naseer Kazem Minister of Industry and Minerals and Falah Hassan Zeidan, Minister of Agriculture and Sami al-Araji, head of the National Investment Commission, and the servants shop assistant secretary general of the Council of Ministers and Osman Salman Al Aboudi, head of the legal department in the Prime Minister's Office. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...annel=iss&noj=1

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:51 am