Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A comprehensive strike is taking place inside the Palestinian home on the anniversary of the gift of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A comprehensive strike is taking place inside the Palestinian home on the anniversary of the gift of Empty A comprehensive strike is taking place inside the Palestinian home on the anniversary of the gift of

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Oct 2018, 2:46 am

A comprehensive strike is taking place inside the Palestinian home on the anniversary of the gift of Jerusalem and al-Aqsa

09:32 - 01/10/2018

A comprehensive strike is taking place inside the Palestinian home on the anniversary of the gift of %D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the mass strike took place all over Palestine, including the Galilee, the Triangle, the Naqab, the occupied West Bank, Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip on the 18th anniversary of the Jerusalem and al-Aqsa intifada.
    The strike comes as a result of a decision by the Higher Follow-up Committee for Palestinians at home in coordination with the Palestinian factions. The strike was also declared in the entire historic land of Palestine and in the Palestinian diaspora.
    The gift of Jerusalem and al-Aqsa erupted on September 29, 2000, with the Israeli opposition leader and war criminal Ariel Sharon storming the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque with a delegation from the Israeli right, with the approval of the Israeli prime minister. Barak.
    The incursion led to a wave of demonstrations in the Galilee, the Triangle and the Naqab, which was brutally suppressed by the Israeli police and opened fire on demonstrators inside, killing 13 youths from all over the Palestinian interior in the clashes that continued until 3 October.
    The Palestinians celebrate the 18th anniversary of the general strike, which is expected to include all of historic Palestine, according to a joint decision by the Palestinian Follow-up Committee and various Palestinian factions based on a consultative meeting held last month in Ramallah. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:04 am