Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    Mohammed bin Salman reveals how many Ritz detainees have been detained and how many remain in detent

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 272112
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    Mohammed bin Salman reveals how many Ritz detainees have been detained and how many remain in detent Empty Mohammed bin Salman reveals how many Ritz detainees have been detained and how many remain in detent

    Post by Rocky Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:10 am

    Mohammed bin Salman reveals how many Ritz detainees have been detained and how many remain in detent 5bb7c5e695a59763408b4606-660x330

    Mohammed bin Salman reveals how many Ritz detainees have been detained and how many remain in detention

    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has revealed that the kingdom has so far received $ 35 billion in anti-corruption detainees and that eight of them are still being held.
    "I'm not sure about the figure, but I think it's over $ 35 billion today," Ibn Salman said in an interview with Bloomberg. I think we'll get to the final number maybe in the next two years. 40 percent of the current amount was collected in cash, and the remaining 60 percent is mostly in the form of assets. "
    "The companies and properties are managed by Estidama, but the cash is sent to the Ministry of Finance. Two years from now, this entire file will be closed," Ibn Salman said.
    The Saudi Crown Prince said eight people remained in custody, saying that "now they are with their own lawyers and are facing Saudi laws."
    Saudi Arabia has seen a large-scale anti-corruption campaign in which more than 200 suspected corruption suspects, including princes, businessmen, ministers and senior officials, were arrested at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Riyadh.
    The unprecedented campaign was launched after Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz issued a royal order on November 4 last year announcing new measures in the kingdom to deal with the corruption and the formation of a special committee headed by the crown prince.
    The Saudi authorities have officially announced that they are offering detainees and those involved in corruption cases financial deals with the government in exchange for settling their situation. The agreements reached in this regard stipulate the payment of about 100 billion dollars in general to the government.


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:45 am