Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tribal calamity reaches the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tribal calamity reaches the House of Representatives Empty Tribal calamity reaches the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Oct 2018, 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - POSTED ON OCTOBER 9, 2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tribal calamity reaches the House of Representatives

A local source in al-Nasr district, north of Dhi Qar province, said on Monday that one of the activists in the district received a tribal camouflage from one of the new deputies from the province.

The source said that "one of the activists in the area of ​​victory north of the province of Dhi Qar was subjected to tribal bullying of the new deputy of the province, Ajyal al-Musawi," noting that "Moussawi belongs to the stream of national wisdom."

He added that "the reason for the clan bullying is to criticize the new MP through social networking sites because of his move to live in the capital Baghdad"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:42 am