Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: Parliament will decide its permanent committees, especially finance and security, to avoid di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: Parliament will decide its permanent committees, especially finance and security, to avoid di Empty Asadi: Parliament will decide its permanent committees, especially finance and security, to avoid di

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Oct 2018, 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Asadi: Parliament will decide its permanent committees, especially finance and security, to avoid disputes over the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

Al-Fateh spokesman Ahmed al-Asadi said on Saturday that the parliament will resolve the financial, security and defense committees soon, so there will be no differences on the budget. 

"The parliamentary session, which will be held at 1 pm, will discuss the issue of permanent committees and the heads of the financial committee and the Committee on Security and Defense," he said, noting that "the presidency of parliament asked the heads of blocs to submit candidates for membership of all standing committees."

He pointed out that "Parliament will decide the subject of the committees as a maximum in the meeting on Monday and therefore will not get any problem when the budget reaches the House of Representatives." 

"When the budget reaches the parliament, it will be discussed and studied to make observations and we are still in the process of studying," he said.

The Parliament intends to hold its meeting on Saturday to consider the appeals filed on the validity of the membership of some of the deputies, as well as the formation of permanent parliamentary committees of the House of Representatives, and discuss a general topic regarding special grades.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:42 am