Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for calculating the share of Kurdistan, according to the budget delivered from the regi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for calculating the share of Kurdistan, according to the budget delivered from the regi Empty Deputy calls for calculating the share of Kurdistan, according to the budget delivered from the regi

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Jan 2014, 7:18 am

Deputy calls for calculating the share of Kurdistan, according to the budget delivered from the region's oil revenues

Friday, 17 December / 2 January 2014 12:23

[Baghdad - where]

Demanded Rep. high Nassif government attach a report with the budget illustrates what has been handed over by the Kurdistan region of the central government of oil revenues during the past two years, so as not to resolve the issue of the region's share of the budget to the extent that he was handed over from the oil revenues. "

Nassif explained in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "financial budget includes a paragraph indicate that, if not paid the proceeds of the Kurdistan region of 400 000 barrels of oil per day to the central government deducted this percentage of the region's share of the financial budget."

She added that "the budget is the law, and the law applies to all clauses in all cases, hence the government should issue a report showing how much they had been handed over by the Kurdistan Regional Government of the proceeds from the oil region of the central government during the years 2012 and 2013, in order to calculate the share of Kurdistan financial budget in the light of such proceeds. "ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:17 pm