Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the rule of law seeking to overturn the Kurdistan share of the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the rule of law seeking to overturn the Kurdistan share of the budget Empty Deputy for the rule of law seeking to overturn the Kurdistan share of the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jan 2016, 6:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Friday January 8, 2016 - 12:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki
    MP for the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the government and parliament to abolish the Kurdistan proportion of the budget, and the formation of a government that includes Iraqis only and it is not dealing on the basis of the state within a state, attributing the cause to slough the region for the oil agreement, with regional president Massoud Barzani called for a referendum to decide determination away from the riches of central and southern Iraq, the fact that the latter lost legitimacy.
    Maliki said in a statement on Friday, that the country did not find from the Kurdistan region during the past period, which followed in 2003, no desire or love for Iraq and his interests and the interests of the people.
    He called al-Maliki, parliament and the government to take a real stance of policy secessionist province, through the abolition of the Kurdistan budget originally from the federal budget, amounting to 17%, and the re-formation of an Iraqi government that includes Iraqis only and it is not dealing on the basis of the state within a state, especially since Barzani is harboring terrorists and the establishment of conferences hostile to Iraq and his statements and positions that indicate deep-seated hatred and less aggressiveness and exploitation of the security situation for the occupation of parts of the provinces of Kirkuk, Nineveh and Diyala.
    It also considered that the only obsession is the expansion of the Kurdistan government and the depletion of the country's wealth and cooperation with hostile parties to serve their agendas and alleged state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:52 pm