Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Vice-President" .. Parliamentary action to overthrow Maliki and Allawi and Nujaifi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Vice-President" .. Parliamentary action to overthrow Maliki and Allawi and Nujaifi Empty "Vice-President" .. Parliamentary action to overthrow Maliki and Allawi and Nujaifi

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 4:00 am

[rtl]"Vice-President" .. Parliamentary action to overthrow Maliki and Allawi and Nujaifi[/rtl]

[rtl] October 23, 2018 - 5:41 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[rtl]Sumer News:[/rtl]

[rtl]In order to prevent the continuation of those faces that accompany any change in government in Iraq, a number of deputies called for amendments to stop the imposition of these positions on the Iraqis with specific persons.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to a deputy for the bloc "reform and reconstruction" in a press statement, there is a parliamentary campaign of the majority of blocks aimed at amending the law of the Presidency of the Republic of the paragraph number of Vice-Presidents.[/rtl]

[rtl]"There have been signatures in the parliament to collect this amendment and reduce the number of vice presidents from three to one deputy," said Abbas Aliwi Kazim, a reform and reconstruction deputy.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to what was mentioned in his statement, there is no longer a need for this number of deputies, due to the lack of functions of the President of the Republic and the lack of the need for several deputies, stressing that this step will come from the Majlis deputies immediately after the formation of the new government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.[/rtl]

[rtl]These moves, after reaching a number of deputies in parliament, news of the pursuit of Nuri al-Maliki and Iyad Allawi and Osama Nujaifi Vice-President exiled from office, to return[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm