Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mohammed Karbouli: We decide to serve as defense minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohammed Karbouli: We decide to serve as defense minister Empty Mohammed Karbouli: We decide to serve as defense minister

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Oct 2018, 2:48 am

Mohammed Karbouli: We decide to serve as defense minister
    Sat, 27 Oct 2018 06:17:28 | Number of readings: 105
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mohammed al-Karbouli, a member of Parliament and a leading figure in the National Axis bloc, which represents the Sunni component of the building bloc, confirmed that they are determined to be their candidate for the defense portfolio of the new government.
    "The position of the Minister of Defense we decide (in reference to the National Axis bloc) because this position is first a component component, and therefore the agreement must be with the leaders of this component, which is represented in Parliament through the Of seats, and secondly because his nomination falls on us and not others. "
    Karbouli added that "our candidate for the defense portfolio is Hashim Darraji, who is respected and appreciated by all and does not have files, a leading figure and a former military," noting that "any other name for this bag can not pass, and will not accept now the continuation of the work of the state and the government under Pretext of no agreement or agreement ".
    "Over the past years, the Defense Ministry candidates have come from partners, not representatives of the Sunni component, which we will not accept today," he said.
    The new Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, said he kept the internal and defense portfolios of the proxy until the political blocs decided on the candidates for these two portfolios.
    Abdul-Mahdi issued a decree ordering him to fill these two ministries in person, while other ministers held the remaining ministries, which the parliament refused to pass on to candidates: higher education, culture, education, justice, immigration and displaced persons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:47 pm