Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A presidential decree appointing Wadih Betty Hanna as Iraq's Permanent Representative to the United

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A presidential decree appointing Wadih Betty Hanna as Iraq's Permanent Representative to the United  Empty A presidential decree appointing Wadih Betty Hanna as Iraq's Permanent Representative to the United

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Oct 2018, 2:47 am

A presidential decree appointing Wadih Betty Hanna as Iraq's Permanent Representative to the United Nations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The Presidency of the Republic on Tuesday issued a decree appointing Wadih Betty Hanna as Iraq's representative to the United Nations.
    According to the decree issued by "Eye of Iraq News" a copy of it, "he appoints Wadih Betty Hanna as the permanent representative of Iraq at the United Nations," calling for "the Minister of Foreign Affairs to implement this decree."
    He added that "this decree is implemented from the date of its issuance and published in the Official Gazette."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm