Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Russia, India and Iran on their way to launch an alternative corridor to «Suez Canal»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia, India and Iran on their way to launch an alternative corridor to «Suez Canal» Empty Russia, India and Iran on their way to launch an alternative corridor to «Suez Canal»

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Nov 2018, 3:21 am

Russia, India and Iran on their way to launch an alternative corridor to «Suez Canal»

Russia, India and Iran on their way to launch an alternative corridor to «Suez Canal» 10936

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Russia, India and Iran will hold a meeting this month to discuss the launch of a North-South international transport corridor, Iran's PressTV reported.
    The project will be a cheaper and shorter alternative to the Suez Canal and will include both railways and water transport. The cargo will be shipped from the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas on the Gulf coast and then shipped to Bandar Anzali on the Caspian coast. , And then transported by sea to Astrakhan in Russia, and then to Europe by rail.
    This corridor for international transport is supposed to reduce the time and cost of freight by 30-40 per cent. Compared to the Suez Canal, for example, cargo will arrive from Mumbai (India) to Moscow via the North-South Transport Corridor within 20 Days, while the annual freight volume by this new route is estimated at 20 to 30 million tons.
    Indian Minister of Trade and Industry Suresh Prabhu said earlier that his country would like to use the corridor as soon as possible, while in 2014 pilot deliveries were carried out across the new route.

Lobo
    Lobo

Russia, India and Iran on their way to launch an alternative corridor to «Suez Canal» Empty Re: Russia, India and Iran on their way to launch an alternative corridor to «Suez Canal»

Post by Lobo Thu 01 Nov 2018, 9:56 am

Thanks Rocky, I knew they had this planned for a few years, now it looks like it come into being in a few years.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:15 am