Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei's policy on "phenomenon" in Iraq "Westerners are unable"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei's policy on "phenomenon" in Iraq "Westerners are unable" Empty Khamenei's policy on "phenomenon" in Iraq "Westerners are unable"

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:10 am

[size=32]
    Khamenei's policy on "phenomenon" in Iraq "Westerners are unable"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Saturday thanked the Iraqis, including political figures who facilitated the visit of Imam Hussein's four-year rule.

"I extend my gratitude to the Iraqi people, government and brothers, all those who hosted and highlighted their love and the political figures and opinion leaders in Iraq, who facilitated the march of the 40th thank you from the bottom of my heart," Khamenei said in a message today.

"The Westerners are unable to analyze this unique phenomenon. They have resorted over the years to the conspiracy of silence in dealing with the Great Forty Movement," he said, "but this year they were forced to address it to a certain extent and of course they presented hostile, erroneous and idiotic analyzes."

It is noteworthy that the supreme authority of the Shiites in Iraq, Ayatollah Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani has announced on Friday that more than 15 million visitors from inside and outside the country traveled to the city of Karbala last week to commemorate the ceremony of Arbaeen.

The Shiite Muslims of the world visit the tomb of their third Imam Hussein bin Ali, who was killed on the tenth of the month of Muharram in the year 61, in the desert of Karbala (Iraq now) by the army of the Amir of Kufa and Basra at the time, Obaidullah bin Ziad.

The visit is organized in memory of the 40th anniversary of the killing of Hussein, called the visit of forty, which follows the commemoration of the Ashura, the ten days that have been calculated since the arrival of Hussein to Karbala until the moment of his death on the tenth day.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:15 am