Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

EU vows to provide developmental assignment to Iraq worth 75 million euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

EU vows to provide developmental assignment to Iraq worth 75 million euros  Empty EU vows to provide developmental assignment to Iraq worth 75 million euros

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2014, 6:32 am

EU vows to provide developmental assignment to Iraq worth 75 million euros

Ali Salman - 01.23.2014 AD

Announced the European Union to provide outsource development for Iraq worth 75 million euros for the period from 2014 to 2020.
    The EU said in a statement that "the European Commissioner for Energy, Andris Bapalj and during a meeting with Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari in the Belgian capital Brussels announced pledged to the EU to provide attribution development of Iraq worth 75 million euros for the period from 2014 to 2020."
    He added that "the attribution of development plan will focus on three main areas of the rule of law and human rights, with the capacity to build efficiency in the primary and secondary education and to provide continuous supply of electricity for all."
    The statement quoted the Commissioner Bapalj that the EU "will focus on its future activities to strengthen the rule of law and continue to support institution-building in Iraq, aiming to rebuild the country and improve the conditions of daily life for the people," noting that "get it done in cooperation with the member states of the EU with other donor countries as part of plans for the Iraqi government. "
    He explained Bapalj that "during the past few months led to high rates of violence to undermine the capacity of the country, but the EU is confident that the Iraqi authorities will work towards a successful effort transition towards democracy and lasting stability, which is in the best interest of all Iraqi citizens."
    Iraq has signed and the European Union at (05/11/2012) Agreement on partnership and cooperation in all areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    |en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2F

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:20 am