Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fouad Hussein 's economy is a new approach to Iraqi finance and sets out a list of tasks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fouad Hussein 's economy is a new approach to Iraqi finance and sets out a list of tasks Empty Fouad Hussein 's economy is a new approach to Iraqi finance and sets out a list of tasks

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 2:19 am

[size=32]
    Fouad Hussein 's economy is a new approach to Iraqi finance and sets out a list of tasks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

Fouad Hussein received his official duties in the Ministry of Finance in the presence of the Undersecretary of the Ministry and Inspector General and Directors General, experts and advisers. 
    During the meeting, Hussein said that the ministry will seek a new approach that will contribute to the development of economic policy and the stage of construction and reconstruction and fighting corruption, stressing the need to harmonize these policies with the objectives of the National Development Plan and focus on human capital in everything related to fighting poverty and reducing unemployment, On the need to review the draft federal budget law and in line with these directives. 
    For his part, he explained that the assignment of this task is not easy and he will work hard to develop the work of the ministry, which will necessarily reflect on the service of the country in general.
    He also stressed the need to adopt a good, balanced and transparent relationship with the region while stressing the need to follow up the needs of all governorates, especially the follow-up situation in the province of Basra as it is the main artery of the Iraqi economy in addition to interest in the city of Mosul in terms of archaeological and civilization as it reflects the cultural heritage of Iraq in general.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:29 am