Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Desire To Reduce UN Funding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Desire To Reduce UN Funding Empty US Desire To Reduce UN Funding

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 3:56 am

US Desire To Reduce UN Funding
    In 2018-11-10  61
    US Desire To Reduce UN Funding %D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A
    Agencies - Conscious
    The United States has said it wants to reduce its contribution to the UN's 20 percent funding and peacekeeping operations - 25 percent of its budget.
    US Ambassador to the United Nations Nicky Hailey said on Friday that her country wanted to reduce its contribution to the funding of the UN, stressing that the pluralistic system was sometimes "bad" for Americans.
    The United States' contribution to the Organization's operational budget is 20 per cent, contributes 25 per cent of the peacekeeping budget, and contributes to the funding of many United Nations agencies, the largest contributor to the United Nations.
    Hayley promised that her country's funding of 25 percent of the peacekeeping budget was "disproportionate" and called for an adjustment of funding ratios in new negotiations, which are due to end in December.
    "The issue is not limited to fairness, but it is about the continuity of the success of multilateralism."
    "There are times that lead us to believe that multilateralism was a bad deal for the United States, and that we may be more effective in promoting our principles and interests individually," Hailey said.
    The 193 member states of the Organization are considering the budget of the United Nations, which was reduced by $ 600 million last year under pressure from the Trump administration to some $ 6.7 billion.
    The United States, China, Japan, Germany and France are the largest contributors to peacekeeping operations.

http://ina.iq/archives/77834

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:36 am