Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran executes "the power of gold coins"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran executes "the power of gold coins" Empty Iran executes "the power of gold coins"

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Nov 2018, 1:53 am

[size=32]
    Iran executes "the power of gold coins"[/size]
     Iran executes "the power of gold coins" 144191_660_321321243

Twilight News    

Wednesday, 14 November 2018

The judicial authorities in Iran carried out Wednesday the death sentence of "Wahid Mazloumin" known as the Sultan of gold coins and "Mohammed Qasimi."

The Information Department of the General Court and the Revolutionary Court in Tehran, said that "the competent authorities carried out on Wednesday morning, 14/11, the death penalty for criminals," Waheed Mazloumin "known as the Sultan of gold coins and" Mohammed Qasimi "accused of file targeted the Iranian economy after several hearings of the trial.
    The police announced on July 4, the arrest of Habibullah in possession of tons of gold, which has increased the price of gold value in Iran for more than five times.
    According to the statement of the spokesman for the judiciary, "Mohsen Aiji," was convicted and Waheed Mazloumin and Mohammed Qasmi on charges of corruption in the land after the formation of a network of corruption has disturbed the economic system and the currency market in the country. 

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/8a9d858f-8a42-4a41-9051-37db0a460247

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:50 am